Cancellation and refund policy for Sketchboat Private Limited
This policy governs the cancellation of any Order for any Service placed by you as the user of the 'www.sketchboat.com' web portal ("Site")(domain name– www.sketchboat.com) ("Cancellation Policy") while hiring a Professional. It is hereby clarified that the Site Owner shall have the right to cancel an Order placed by the User in accordance with the terms specified below.
Any reference to "you" or "User" or "User's" in this Cancellation Policy, means you the User of the Site, requesting the service displayed by Sketchboat Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Site Owner" "we" "us" or "our") solely for personal use and/or accessing and using the Site ("Services") in the manner as set out in the terms and conditions available at ("Terms and Conditions"). Each capitalized term not defined but used in this Cancellation Policy shall have the same meaning as ascribed to such term in the Terms and Conditions
Please note that there may be certain orders, made by you for any of the Services displayed on the Site, which the Company may be unable to accept. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Order for any reason. This Cancellation Policy identifies and sets out some situations that may result in you cancelling any order placed with the Site Owner.
Accordingly, an Order for the identified Service(s) may be cancelled by the Site Owner on occurrence of the following circumstances:
Reason for Cancellation by Site Owner
Service no longer available or temporarily not available
100% of the fees will be refunded
There are limited number of order the Site owner can take and the site owners have reached the maximum number or the Service is requested to be delivered at a location where the Site Owner does not cater or is otherwise inaccessible
100% of the fees will be refunded
A problem(s) is identified by the Company in relation to the payment made by the User for any Service displayed on the Site
100% of the fees received in Site Owner’s account will be refunded
Inaccurate or insufficient details have been provided by the User at the time of placing an Order of any Service
The professionals engaged or the site owner believes that a compromise on professional ethics is needed to deliver the service or to agree to the terms of the User
Prorated fees for the work already completed will be deducted as cancellation charges and the rest will be refunded
We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any Order placed by you. We will contact you on the details provided by you during your registration on the Site, subject to the Terms and Conditions, if all or any portion of your Order is cancelled or if additional information is required by us to accept your Order.
Cancellation request by the User in relation to requesting Services:
In case of requests for Order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for Order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation request by you in accordance with the cancellation terms specified below, the Site Owner shall cancel the Order and we shall issue a credit note in relation to the Fee paid by you, however, it is clarified that you shall be liable to pay cancellation fee in the manner detailed below.
- In the event you have requested for cancellation of the Order within 24 (Twenty Four) hours from the time of placing the Order and we have not started any process relating to your work 100% of the fees shall be refunded to you as per the refund policy mentioned below.
- In the event you have requested for cancellation of the Order once the process has started, we will deduct the Prorated fees for the amount of work already completed (subject to a maximum of 100% of the fees) is deducted and rest of the amount is refunded as per the refund policy mentioned below.
The time at which any Order is made by you for any of the Product (s) shall be recorded by the Site Owner at its sole discretion and such time shall not be disputed by you.
The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by the Site Owner in relation to the determination of the applicable Cancellation Fee and accept the Site Owner's decision made in response to any cancellation request made by the User.
In case you want to cancel an Order please send a written request at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any dispute regarding a cancellation request will be governed by this Cancellation Policy and by the laws of India and courts of Tezpur, Assam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- All the refunds will be processed in Indian rupees to Indian Bank Accounts only. If the client wants us to transfer the amount to foreign account, client will bear the related currency conversion and other charges. This should be approved at the sole discretion of the Site Owner
- All refunds are processed every Thursdays and hence it takes a minimum of 7 to maximum of 14 working days to process the refund
- Company is liable maximum up to the fees charged for the service. Any claim beyond the service fees will not be entertained
- In case of inaccuracies in details of the Bank account provided by the client and if the refund is credited to wrong account because of this Site Owner is not responsible